Monday, September 26, 2011

Elder Cameron Shaw Wright






On August 24th we went with Cameron to the Oakland Temple. It was such a wonderful day! Being in the Temple with my boys was such a special experience and I loved every second of it. I know that I have said it before and I am going to say it again. I am so proud of my boys and for their willingness to serve missions. They are great examples to me.






On September 3rd some very dear friends of ours hosted an Open House for Cameron. The weather was perfect and the yard was beautiful! We enjoyed visiting with friends and family, who came to wish Cameron well on his Mission.



James and Samuel were able to take the time out of their busy schedules and make the long drive to Utah with Cameron. They left on Labor Day. Cameron's report date wasn't until the 7th. So they were able to visit with family in Layton and Riverton. And even made it to the Salt Lake Temple. As of this morning, Cameron is on his way to New Mexico. He called us from the airport. I loved getting that call. He is going to be a Great Missionary, I have no doubt. He has already had a great example in Samuel, his older brother whom he looks up to so much. I look forward to hearing from him in his weekly emails. I will try to be better at posting about his mission here, but I am a slacker so be patient with me.






















































0 comments: